Is your website working as hard as you do?
With advancing technology and the rise of social media, companies need to design their website to align with the goals of the business and the target audience. Achieve Online can help build a website that functions as a powerful marketing and communications tool to attract new clients, position itself as a thought leader in the industry and provide credibility to potential joint venture partners.
What elements are considered essential to my website development?
Successful websites are websites that continue to attract the right type of visitors and lead them down a path towards becoming a customer. This requires consistent content publishing and monitoring of the website to make sure it is achieving its objectives. Here are some website elements we consider essential:
- Development of information architecture into a sitemap
- Development of interactive prototype to finalize functionality and any third-party integrations
- Design user experience and user interface
- Develop working HTML/CSS website to best practice web standards
- Develop responsive breakpoints for tablet and mobile experience
- Integrate website into WordPress content management system
- Integrate search engine optimization best practices to increase visibility in popular search engines
- Test and debug beta version of website before launch
- Integrate a daily and weekly backup schedule to protect the website
- Integrate Google analytics software
Once the website is published live we can assist you with your content strategy and make improvements to make sure that it continues to deliver a return on your investment.
What options are recommended to enhance the performance of my website and help achieve my strategic objectives?
- Develop a targeted lead capture strategy to convert website visitors into leads
- Develop a well-structured blogging platform to post thought leading articles to attract the targeted visitors to the website
- Develop a commenting module to allow visitors to leave comments on your blog articles as a way of encouraging engagement and increasing conversations
- Integrate social media sharing to allow web visitors to share articles with their friends and colleagues on platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
Check out our website development frequently asked questions!