What is a Virtual Office Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is simply an online employee who does not take up square footage, use your electricity, go on holidays or expect a cake on their birthday – although you can still send them or us one if you like. Outsourcing should be a part of any businesses recruitment strategy. It’s cost effective, which means as a business owner you don’t get stuck working on low value tasks. They are likely not the best use of your time. You need to delegate certain tasks to qualified individuals, so you can focus on what really matters, growing your business.
What tasks can a Virtual Office Assistant help with?
Virtual assistants can benefit your business wherever it needs help!
- Prepare contracts and proposals
- Schedule appointments
- Confirmation calls
- Complete mail outs
- Book accommodation & travel itinerary
- Source & buy products and services
- Data entry
- Transcribing audio or video
- Find & book restaurants/entertainment
- Edit, format or creation of company documents/spreadsheets
- Craft blog posts and title images
- Create content for your website
- Design a marketing email
- Write articles & guides
- Competitive Analysis
- Investigate a specific topic
- Track down networking opportunities
- Research potential customers or develop Buyer Personas
- Find facts and figures
- Locate contact information for mail outs
- Email setup
- Basic computer troubleshooting
- Image resizing
- Image compression
- PDF compression