Our Three Guarantees
We at Achieve aim to instil trust for our clients. To set us apart from regular marketing companies, we provide the following guarantees for our clients.
100% 30 Day Release
100% 30 Day Release
We don't chain you down! If you’re not satisfied with your marketing plan, you get cold feet, or we are unable to meet your expectations (and are unable to agree on new terms), Achieve will release you from your contract with 30 days’ notice after the first 90 days. This must be provided in writing to your account manager 30 days before your next invoice date. You will be billed for work completed to date.
Your business is not your job, it is your life. You have spent hours grinding, time away from your family and invested hard earned money to make your dream come true. Your account manager's goal is ensuring you are not left in the queue longer than 24 hours (Monday-Friday). While we may need extra time to provide a full answer/explanation, we will confirm receipt with an estimated time for a reply. Since we are human and spam folders can do unpredictable things, if we fail to reply within 24 weekday hours more than twice during a 90 period, we will apologize in the form of sugary, empty calories. Cupcakes or cookies?
While most search engine optimization experts understand this code of ethics, not all practice safe SEO with a “whatever it takes” excuse to bend rules. However, our team has drafted a specific code that we pledge to adhere to:
- To be honest with our clients and not willingly use technology or techniques that are known to cause a websites removal from search engine indexing.
- To not intentionally violate published and enforced rules of search engines or directories. This also entails keeping track of policy changes, updates or checking with other sources if we are unsure if something is acceptable.
- To protect users visiting our client’s website and ensuring that content is not mis-leading or offensive to the visitor.
- To ensure all pages presented to search engines matches the visible content of the page.
- Using only unique content and obeying copyright, trademarks and or laws related to spamming.
- Never present false qualifications or lie.
- To treat all our clients equally and never play favorites.
- Work to the best of our ability to honestly increase and retain the rankings of our clients' sites.